Thursday, July 7, 2022

Boo!

 Dear reader, 

Ignoring is the devil's way of telling us that the person we really want doesn't want to speak to us and perhaps, unfortunately, finds us annoying. From our perspective anyway. Sure, they could have personal issues and see something we can't find bare-eyed. But we can't be sure of that. I can't be sure that they don't want to talk to me for a good reason. What makes things worse is when we don't really know the person and pretend we do. We understand nothing but the fact that they are ignoring us. That they won't speak to us anymore. And we blame our lack of knowledge of the empty void that is their personal life on them. "They didn't speak to me, so how am I supposed to know exactly what they wanted from me? And how can I fix that now?" I realize how selfish and gluttonous I sound when thinking that. They didn't know enough of me to stay. Just like I didn't know enough of them to understand why they left. We misinterpret things every day. But I think this is something we can avoid. So my message to you today is: Learn the person before you call the person names. 


With much love, 

diarygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are mean, you are meaningless

 Dear readers,  I just finished the movie Mean Girls  for god knows the number of times. Much to my surprise, I don't find Regina the me...