Saturday, November 12, 2022

Blog Bum

 Dear readers, 

I have not blogged in a while, which is super contradictory to my name, and I apologize for my absence (even though there are like two of you). There is nothing absolutely new and deserving of your presence that has occurred in my life lately, neither philosophical ideas that are too odd to be addressed as true nor silly interactions with the human race that causes me to bury my face in my pillow and wish that I was better at speaking. I have something, though, that might anger someone who has been writing for a long time. Writing is something that comes to me naturally, and reading is something I thoroughly enjoy. So, one might make a great hypothesis statement that looks somewhat like this: If someone is good at writing and loves to read, English class will be their forte and chance to show their superhuman abilities in those topics. I will prove your claim wrong because English class is not usually my forte. I lack the ability to cite correctly and often get points off. Why there has to be a period at the end of my citation and parenthesis will always be a mystery to me. No matter how many English buffs tell me all the whys and hows and whens, I will never be able to fully grasp the concept of citation and will forever condemn myself to an endless cycle of the high 90s because of my lack of the ability to cite intelligently and efficiently. Please help. 

With much love, 

diarygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are mean, you are meaningless

 Dear readers,  I just finished the movie Mean Girls  for god knows the number of times. Much to my surprise, I don't find Regina the me...